Child Protective Investigative Team
Our model combines CAC, law enforcement, criminal justice, child protective service, medical, and mental health professionals into one coordinated team to intervene, investigate, and authenticate each report of severe child maltreatment. This interagency collaboration reduces case confusion between the agencies, minimization of duplication of services, offers improved accountability and case management with better outcomes. It also helps to minimize any additional emotional distress endured by victims as they gain help.
- Children’s Advocacy Center
- Department of Children’s Services
- District Attorney General for the 31st Judicial District
- Haven of Hope DeKalb County Inc.
- Juvenile Justice
- McMinnville Police Department
- Our Kids
- Saint Thomas River Park Hospital
- Spencer Police Department
- Van Buren County Sherriff Department
- Warren County Sherriff Department